Invest in Venezuela
Advising investors for sound decision-making in a changing environment
How to invest / Obtaining a Visa: Business passer TR-N / Investor passer TR-I
Obtaining a Visa: Business passer TR-N / Investor passer TR-I
How to invest
The TR-N visa given to business people, executives, companies or industries representants, foreign micro-entrepreneurs, non-immigrants that come to Venezuela for making commercial, financial and any other legal profitable activities related to their business with validity of one (1) year and multiple entrances.
The TR-I visa will be given to people or companies representants, that shows through a reliable document that they have stablished contacts and the investment has been accepted by the correspondent official organisms, with a validity of three (03) years, extended and with multiple entrances.
In both cases, the referred document must be processed by Consular offices, Embassies Consular sections or Consular ad-Honorem offices in Venezuela.
- Obtaining a Visa: Business passer TR-N / Investor passer TR-I
- Forming of the Company
- Obtaining the Tax Resgister Information (R.I.F in Spanish)
- Foreign Investment Register and Company Qualification
- Subscription of the Company at Venezuelan Institute of Social Welfare (IVSS in Spanish)
- Subscription and Registration at Training and Education National Socialist Institute (INCES in Spanish)
- Subscription at National Bank Housing and Habitat National–Banavih
- National Register of Working Entities (RENET in Spanish) and Obtaining the Number of Labor Identification (NIL in Spanish)
- Single Register of People who develop Economic Activities – RUPDAE