Invest in Venezuela
Advising investors for sound decision-making in a changing environment
How to invest / Foreign Investment Register and Company Qualification
Foreign Investment Register and Company Qualification
How to invest
In accordance to Foreign Investment Law (November 2014), the approval and register of Foreign investment by Foreign Commerce National Center – CENCOEX, previous binding opinion of the Ministry and competent trade and accomplishing the conditions to Foreign Investment previously provided by the special regulations. From the granting of this register, there are effects on rights and guarantees provided by law, for foreign investments.
The investor Qualification only applies for Foreign Investors.
Base on the principle of administrative continuity, the Foreign Investment Superintendence (SIEX in Spanish) of temporary way (until it can be determinate its abolition or liquidation) is the agency responsible for the treatment of Foreign Investment under direction and supervision of Cencoex.
For further information: www.siex.gob.ve
- Obtaining a Visa: Business passer TR-N / Investor passer TR-I
- Forming of the Company
- Obtaining the Tax Resgister Information (R.I.F in Spanish)
- Foreign Investment Register and Company Qualification
- Subscription of the Company at Venezuelan Institute of Social Welfare (IVSS in Spanish)
- Subscription and Registration at Training and Education National Socialist Institute (INCES in Spanish)
- Subscription at National Bank Housing and Habitat National–Banavih
- National Register of Working Entities (RENET in Spanish) and Obtaining the Number of Labor Identification (NIL in Spanish)
- Single Register of People who develop Economic Activities – RUPDAE