Business opportunity marketing, with assertive and reliable information
National Council for Investment Promotion
Founded in 1990, the goal of this organization is diffusing business opportunities in Venezuela, using for that its focalized strength in neutrality, analysis, and relationship. Thanks to its heterogeneous character, this non-profit civil organization has a permanent support from important national and international enterprises, but also has a relationship with government agencies, giving an objective vision of all the scenarios that face the country.
CONAPRI has a valuable and marketing information about Venezuelan economy, being able to provide technical and timely information for assisting requirements linked with business development in the country; besides that it can generate meeting spaces for dissertation about common topics which contribute to building favorable conditions for making business and generating documents that are a reference in economic, social, legal and investment topics in the country.
The working areas that focus on are:
- Country image.
- Services to potential and settled investors.
- Identifying investment opportunities.
- Reliable and timely providing information.
- Business Meetings
- Marketing opportunities in front of key audience.
Base of Investment projects.
- Support to other public and private promoting organizations.
- Identifying obstacles to private investment.
- Legal and economic analysis to proposing to enhance business environment.
- Determinants analysis for investment.
- Propitiating agreements for making improvements
- Lobbying in front of “Decision Makers” to foster advances.
- Technical support to Executive and Legislative Power in key aspects.
Board of Directors
Alberto Vollmer President
Ron Santa Teresa
Juan Simon Mendoza Vicepresident
Fausto Oliveira Costa
Haydeé Cisneros de Salas